Game Review #1


The game's name is: Striker Manager and International Basketball Manager. Both of the game tastes real. You must to contract the players, you must to hire the staffs, put some trainings for the players, you will have sponsors and TV show, you will also manage your stadium and fans and many more. And the best thing is, the game is very easy to understand, cause you can find everything in an interactive interface.


I am registered as a manager here with the name greymanager


In striker manager, you will manage your own soccer team.
My team: Grey Hypertronic FC - Division 5 - Group 34. ( I just got promoted after becoming the champions of Divison 6 Group 133 )




My club's logo: 


Some screenshots:





In International Basketball Manager, you will manage your own basketball team.
My team: Grey Hypertronic BC - Division 5 - Group 4

My club's logo: 

Some screenshots:







0 comments:

Post a Comment